Monday, October 17, 2011

Devil in a Blue Dress

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


So the reunion last night fulfilled my every wish...it was freaking nuts! I am still in shock at the way Teresa and Csroline's relationship has completely fallen apart. The entire spectrum of RHONJ fans is now split into Team Manzo vs. Team Giudice. Or is it Team Giudice vs. Everyone? I think it may be. Throughout the season I have seen devout Teresa fans stick tightly to their beliefs and keep on loving her, defending all negativity til the end. As of now those Tre lovers seem to be tuckered out, giving up...ties all but unraveled. Since she once was my absolute favorite housewife hands down, I am with you and I feel your pain. It just totally frigging sucks to hate her! She is being compared to Danielle for craps sake, a bad sign. The ladies have been tight lipped about season 4 but I can already tell it's going to be filled with nasty arguments and packed full of shit talking and drama. But that's what we love right?

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I'd like to take a second to address that particular issue. I get A LOT of tweeters who go BSC (bat shit crazy) about negativity popping up about my twitter feed directed towards Teresa, or any of the wives for that matter. I just have to explain this~ the housewives is a REALITY SHOW. IT WOULD NOT EXIST WITHOUT DRAMA OR NEGATIVE THOUGHTS, ACTIONS, ETC. It is a medium for controversy and that's why you are here reading this blog. We like to have different views and opinions, that's what makes us American. If you can't handle it, I don't know why you watch the show really.

Back to the reunion....

Is it just me or did Teresa seem like she was very prepared? Girlfriend came out with GUNS BLAZING!! She was totally ready for whatever they had to throw at her. "Bring it bitches!" WOW! I never doubted Tre had balls, but it threw us all for a loop when she barked at Caroline like a rabid dog. Manzo fans are gonna hate this but I think she almost took her down a notch.
To me Caroline was always like this unbreakable, unbeatable force that no words could affect. No one could or would even try to take her down. We saw her verbally kick the crap out of Danielle more than once. I just figured she would grab Teresa by the neck like a yapping chihuahua and toss her out the back door. No such luck. I do have to say that Tre was at a loss for words more than a few times and didn't seem like she had a great answer for absolutely everything. As Caroline did, I felt stupider by the time it was over.

I love when Andy Cohen suggested she find out how much she needs to pay back on her massive amount of debt. The tabloids are full of shit , it's not even close to 11 million. Its only 8! Big big difference there. I have a feeling Teresa knows exactly what she's up against, she is still trying to put on a fake smile and act like everything is going to be okay. Teresa, if you pretend enough, it still doesn't just disappear. You could compare that to Teresa going light on the Christmas gifts... no, Gia didn't get an iPhone for Christmas. She only got an iPod touch. She had to wait another 3 weeks for the phone. The Giudice's are cutting back, come on ! I really feel badly for Gia and I don't think she should have seen the christening episode. However, she did live through it and personally witness it. But letting her see the edited Hollywood version is like adding insult to injury...Tre could have skipped that. I don't know if her parents noticed by the song she sang, but Gia is majorly effected by this family feud going on. Finally, when we all thought it was over... Another atomic bomb drops and this time I don't know if that family will recover. For the kids sake, I hope so.

When I predicted Teresa was going to be this seasons Danielle at the reunion, not to toot my own horn, but I couldn't have been more spot on. It seemed very similar, deja vu. Everyone was lying except Teresa. Question after question, accusations one after another she shot down. Apparently everyone is completely wrong. I feel like if she just owned up to some of the stuff it would have a different effect. Her lying only gives them more ammo. The cookbook is a huge source of controversy. I feel like if Teresa hadn't acted the way she has all season, it would not have been such a big deal. But it was like the straw on the camels back. After all the mud slinging she has done against Kathy and Melissa, to put it in writing was like the final insult. Everyone just flipped their lid. I think some of the jokes were not so bad, some were unecessary. Like the Chris Manzo reference to the stripper car wash. Totally could have done without that, and how could she not realize it would piss of Caroline? Unbenownced to us, Caroline and Teresa have had issues for a long time. 2 years according to Caroline. In a recent blog Teresa said Caroline never called her family. I call bullshit! Caroline stood up for her numerous times and was always there for her. I just don't get what Teresa's deal is. She must have had an underlying reason to attack her. With all this said, the cookbook certainly got alot of extra recognition. It makes me raise an eyebrow.... Could all this drama be staged? Up until now the wives have been friendly on twitter. Now all of a sudden they are battling when Fabulicious was released months ago. Teresa has recently tweeted that Manzo fans are writing fake bad reviews about her cookbook on Amazon.com. I bought the book when it came out and skipped over the intro so I didn't know about the jabs until now- I always thought the recipes left much to be desired. This is going to sound a little catty, but I'd rather she have concentrated on more unique dishes than tacky outfits for Gia, Gabrielle and Milania to wear. The girls are amazingly cute but the clothes keep crazier :)

Bottom line, Teresa hated the fact that Bravo casted Melissa and Kathy. Mostly Melissa. They have huge competitive issues. Or at least Teresa feels that way... The last two seasons, Tre was the cute, sexy italian princess, the young rich housewife with a great man who would do anything for her. Due to her actions she let Melissa do exactly what she feared the most~ walk right into her spot. With every backhanded comment we began to see her differently. If she had taken their joining of the show in stride and acted maturely, or at least pretended she didn't care and kept some dignity it would have been another story. Sure, in seeing her reaction to Danielle bringing up Melissa on the season 2 reunion, Bravo probably forecasted drama gold. Of course! Let's cast Teresa's family and set her up to walk into the trap of a family feud. But in my opinion Teresa could have avoided it by simply accepting them and going on with her own life. She says it all the time, she has a gorgeous family and that's all that matters. Obviously it's not. She has to be better than Melissa. I've heard people bash Melissa and say she only came on RHONJ to destroy Teresa- that's bull crap. Teresa destroyed Teresa.

It's kind of a disturbing jealously really... She feels Melissa took her brother away from her. Newsflash Teresa, you got married and so did he! You can't be his number one woman forever. You're his sister, she's his wife. Now she's wearing the crown and you can't handle it! So instead of letting go and worrying about your own family, you "crucify" Melissa every chance you get. I can't understand her argument that the new girls wanted to use the show as a platform for singing and desserts when that was Teresas MO for being on the show from the very start. Did it ever occur to her that ANYONE would want the opportunity to be on housewives. And it doesn't have to be because they want free advertising. You obviously wanted it, is it so hard to believe they could have been interested too? Joe Gorga said it well, if Tre could just realize other people can be successful too and not just her, she might be alot better off.

Which brings me to her accusation that both Joey and Richie got their business ideas from Joe Giudice. Funniest statement of the night : "Joe Giudice is the go to guy for business advice." I think not. She can't possibly believe her and Joe are responsible for everyone else's success. If that IS true, Joe Gorga went right somewhere when Joe Giudice went wrong. She had alot of nerve to say that.

The whole reunion was like the Teresa show and it left alot of unanswered questions from the season. Jacqueline not being there was like 50 pages been ripped out of the middle of a book. It left alot to be desired. I hope next week we can talk about some of the other wives...personally I'd like to hear more about the conflict between Dina & Caroline. That's another bombshell that's a complete mystery. And for those two to be on bad terms, something pretty horrendous must have happened. We can see that Caroline blames Teresa. But Dina's tweeting lately says no way, it has nothing to do with her. Only time will tell. Maybe Dina will make a few cameos in season 4!? I hope so, I just love her. But for now all we can do is wait until next week. I appreciated that Jacqueline live tweeted~ it filled in some of what we missed by her not being there physically. But the other wives seemed squeamish about it. It was obviously a very uncomfortable day for all of them. Until next week..... I can't imagine that it could get any more sensational, but these Jersey girls never let us down. xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment